At King Ecgbert School we believe all students should be provided with personalised careers guidance which will allow them to make informed choices about which courses suit their academic needs and aspirations. This will ensure they are suitably prepared for the next stage in their education, training or employment and have attained relevant qualifications. Our Careers provision aims to ensure our students leave King Ecgbert School on a career path that will lead to a bright and prosperous future.
Mr Fennell is our Careers Leader and co-ordinates all careers-based provision within school.
If you have any questions regarding careers please contact Mr Fennell directly: email@example.com or 0114 2353855
For more information please refer to the following documents:
- King Ecgbert School Careers Policy
- Policy Statement on Technical Providers Access to School
- KES CEIAG provision overview example
- KES CEIAG provision calendar example
An excellent website that can be used to explore jobs and careers in a wide range of sectors.
Careers advice and current apprenticeship opportunities within South Yorkshire
A useful and informative website providing information on a wide range of jobs and careers.
- http://www.informedchoices.ac.uk/ A really useful website that allows you to explore the links between choices at Post 16 and Post 18.
Our careers provision is reviewed throughout the year with the next official review planned for September 2019.