Y9 Options Evening
Welcome to our virtual Options Evening. To make the most of the event simply follow our 5-step plan below.
- Watch the main presentation ‘Options Evening 2021’ (video below). This gives details about the option process, the option forms we use and important dates.
- If you are thinking about choosing a subject, watch the presentation below to make sure you understand what the course will be covering and how it will be assessed.
- There are 3 subjects that students have not studied before:
Business Studies GCSE,
Health & Social Studies BTEC, and
Early Life Stage; Learning and Development BTEC
- Information from the main presentation and subject presentations is summarised in the Option Booklet 2021 (below). This is a useful source of information throughout the options process.
- If you have any questions please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (below). If this has not answered your question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘Options’ in the subject box.
|Combined Science GCSE||Computer Science BTEC|
|Early Life Stage; Learning & Development BTEC||English Language GCSE|
|English Literature GCSE|
|History GCSE||Mathematics GCSE||Music GCSE||Physical Education GCSE|
|Spanish GCSE||Sport BTEC|
Y9 Parents Evening (virtual)
Thursday 25th February
Options forms sent out
Week beginning 1st March
Options form deadline
Friday 19th March